January 5, 2009

The Arrival

I just wanted to let y'all know that...I'm here!!  Cheree & I arrived in Nashville, TN around 5:30pm this evening.  I met my roomies (they're GREAT!) and we all went out to dinner.  I've just been gettin' my room set up & trying to believe that I actually live here.  Cheree & I feel  like we're at camp.  Hahaaa! :)

Anyway...thank you for your prayers.  The LORD has been so good & faithful...and He will continue to be.  That's just who He is.

I will write more once I've got a few days in Nashville under my belt :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Thrilled my heart to read your thoughts and hear of your adventure with our amazing God. Thanks for being a great example to me! So fun to connect with you and know that I will be praying for God's protection, clear guidance for every step & decision along the way, and for amazing fruitful MINISTRY for you and Jesus!
Looking forward to hearing more,
Larry

Hailey said...

So thankful you made it safetly and with lots of provision from our Father, and lots of fun memories! Enjoy getting settled.